This two-day institute is specifically designed for those people working in education and ready to make a change from educator to educational consultant.
Participants will learn:
- Strategies to create a professional transition from the classroom to consultant
- Techniques for workshop development and delivery
- Innovative ways to market your ideas
- Presentation and networking tips
- How to set up a business at home
Conducted by internationally recognized education consultant and trainer, Sandi Redenbach, M.Ed., this institute is designed to assist you in becoming one of the experts available to be a teacher of teachers and a speaker of speakers.
This institute is designed to illustrate the key points necessary for successful consulting. While attending this workshop you will learn strategies, skills, and smarts for marketing yourself and your special services. Key components of this "business of education" institute are: networking ideas, presentation tips, organizational strategies, marketing techniques and running your own business. You will also receive encouragement and support to take your educational expertise out into the world of consulting.
Register for this institute and receive:
- A free copy of The Road Map to Consulting: An Educator's Guide by Sandi Redenbach, M.Ed.
- Two days of ideas and techniques on acquiring the strategies, skills, and expertise for marketing yourself and your special services
- Six months of follow-up support for setting up your consulting practice
- Opportunities to meet with and share ideas with other educators interested in starting their own consulting career
Participants will leave this institute with:
Program Hours and Location:
- A plan of action for beginning this new venture
- Inspirational ideas for self marketing success
- Networking referrals
- Six months of follow-up services by phone, fax or email
The institute is scheduled from 8AM to 4:30 PM in Davis, CA, with a one hour lunch break. Meeting site and hotel accommodations will be arranged.
Sandi will come to your city to do this institute if you have a minimum of 10-12 participants.
For more information such as logistics and cost or to register for this consultant institute, please contact Sandi Redenbach at
firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 354-6724